The days of only hospital patients receiving IV Drip Treatments are long gone. The future has arrived and many health-conscious people opt for this method to receive the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants their bodies require.
With IV Drips, your body receives nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This is done to bypasses the digestive system, which increases the amount of vitamins your body can absorb. The nutrients are instantly available, so your body can absorbs the maximum amount that can be, taking away the daily burden of remembering to pop a pill.
We’re here to help you avoid being part of these statistics! Improve your diet by simply adding more Fruit and Veg to your daily intake. These are the benefits:
- Increasing Energy Levels by providing your body with a natural boost of energy. Vitamins and minerals help you replace the constant need for coffee, soda, and other caffeinated drinks that can otherwise flood your body with unnecessary sugar.
- Easing Anxiety and Promoting Relaxation by making your body and mind feel more at ease. IV Drips contain electrolytes that helps rebalance your system creating harmony within your body.
- Quicker Weight loss. Losing weight can be tough and therefore many people turn to IV therapy to boost their weight loss efforts. IV Drips provide additional amino acid that turns fat into fuel. It delivers fat to the mitochondria, (our cells’ powerhouse) to break them down and use them as energy. Certain IV drips also contain powerful antioxidants found in every cell in the body. This organic compound boosts your metabolism, prevents inflammation and eliminates fat-related toxins. It’s important to note that IV Drips for weight loss isn’t effective on its own. You should combine it with healthy eating and regular exercise. The drips strengthen your efforts but don’t replace them.
- Cleansing your body of toxins. IV drips contain cleansing compounds that remove toxins in your body, also free radicals that can damage cells and DNA. This slows down aging. Since antioxidants keep toxins and free radicals in check, the most popular options in IV therapy include:
- Vitamin C: an essential antioxidant that protects your overall well-being and immune system. It also helps protect your body from free radicals by neutralizing them before they have the chance to damage cells.
- Glutathione: fights off infections and cleanses the liver of unwanted toxins that can damage liver cells.
- Curing Hangovers. The nutrients in IV Drips help replenish the water you lost when drinking the night before. They also contain electrolytes, most commonly in the form of sodium chloride, which help relieve symptoms of dehydration, including fatigue, dizziness and thirst. Most people also choose to add an anti-inflammatory or anti-nausea medication to reduce the inflammation and fatigue caused by excessive drinking. Relief is generally felt after one hour of the treatment.
IV drips are a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthy and keeping active cannot be replaced by anything.
Join us for a day of IV Drips, Healthy Snacks and Drinks on 12 March 2022!